From small beginnings at the butcher shop to the present day. Here is some interesting information about our products and company.
Some facts about us
- Clonakilty is the leading pudding in Ireland.
- Colette Twomey is the sole owner and only person who knows the secret spice mix for the famous Clonakilty Blackpudding.
- At Clonakilty we make over 20 tonnes of pudding per week to satisfy the demand!
- We use Irish beef and pork in our puddings, sausages, rashers and bacon joints.
- Our main supplier of onions is the Bandon Co-Op, with farms in West Cork.
- Flahavan’s have been supplying the pin-head oats for over 40 years.
- We have a staff of more than 40 local people.
Did you know
- We also have Clonakilty rashers and sausages in our range.
- Clonakilty Gluten free sausages and Blackpudding and Whitepudding.
- The Clonakilty product range is available in the UK.
- There is a Clonakilty vintage bus.
- We now have a facebook page. Become a fan.