- Preheat oven to 180°C. On a medium heat place the Clonakilty Whitepudding in to a 20cm non-stick frying pan with a deep base, cook to colour and warmed through, remove and set aside for later.
- Increase the heat on the pan and coat with rapeseed oil, add butter, the chopped mixed mushrooms and cook golden brown.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and set aside with the Clonakilty Whitepudding.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk with the cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the cooked Clonakilty Whitepudding and mushrooms in the egg mixture to coat. This will ensure that the ingredients are evenly dispersed through your frittata.
- Place the frittata mixture into the same 20cm pan and with a spatula move the mixture away from the bottom until it starts to set, transfer to the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes to cook through.
- Run a spatula around the sides to ensure your frittata will turn out. Slice the frittata into portions and serve with a mixed green salad for a perfect lunch or brunch!
280g Clonakilty Whitepudding –roughly chopped
8 Large Free Range Eggs
400g Mushrooms – Mixed (Button, Paris Browns)
Salt and Pepper