One of our favourites, the Clonakilty Blackpudding pizza is a real treat and is so easy to prepare. You can play around with as many different toppings as you like so it’s easy to satisfy everyone. Why not have some fun and get the whole family involved. Nothing beats a good pizza making competition on a stormy winter’s evening!
- 2 pizza bases
- 2 tbsp of tomato passata
- 4 thick slices of Clonakilty Blackpudding that have been cooked and then crumbled
- Handful of sage leaves (chopped)
- 125g soft goat’s cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tsp of honey
- Handful of rocket (optional)
1. Set your oven as high as possible to make your base nice and crispy and heat two baking trays.
2. Spread the tomato passata over the bases and sprinkle with the Clonakilty Blackpudding, sage and goats cheese.
3. Place the pizzas onto the baking trays and then bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden and crispy and the cheese is melted.
4. Sprinkle with black pepper and dribble with a little honey.
5. Set the rocket on top if you wish and serve.