Breakfast Pizza with Clonakilty whitepudding crumb
Serves: 2 • Prep Time: 5 • Cook Time: 10
A delicious combination of pizza and breakfast! Clonakilty Whitepudding is our new favorite pizza topping. Bursting with flavour, this recipe is a fun one to try with friends and family.
1x Prepared Pizza base
1 tbsp olive oil
50g Clonakilty Streaky Rashers (cut into small pieces)
100g Clonakilty Whitepudding Crumb
2-3 chestnut mushrooms (sliced)
60g mature white cheddar (grated)
60g mozerella (grated)
120g pizza sauce
- Heat half of the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and fry the streaky rashers until golden and crisp. Remove to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and cook the whitepudding crumb until crisp. Transfer to the plate with the rashers.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/220°C Fan/gas mark 9.
- Spread pizza sauce over the pizza base.
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the pizza.
- Scatter the pizza with the sliced mushrooms, rashers and whitepudding.
- Make two little nests amongst the toppings and carefully crack an egg into each one.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until the crust is golden and the eggs are cooked but still runny, turning the pizza once.
- Top with some rocket and serve immediatley