Clonakilty Veggie Sausage Rolls
Serves: • Prep Time: 15 mins • Cook Time: 15 mins
Sausage rolls, made with fresh vegetables, you cant go wrong! Clonakilty Veggie Sausage rolls are the prefect party snack, lunch on the go or great for the kiddies lunchbox.
- Jus roll puff pastry sheet
- 1 red onion
- 1 packet Clonakilty Veggie Sausages
- Olive oil to sauté the chopped red onion
- 2 tblsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teasp mustard .
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Egg wash to glaze
- Remove skin of veggie sausages and add to a bowl, drizzle in olive oil, honey, salt and pepper, mix to combine
- Dice red onion and sauté until softened in oil and add to the veggie sausage filling
- Line up puff pastry sheets
- Add a line of Veggie Sausage filling to one side of sheet.
- Add the top sheet and press closed with a fork.
- Cut into about 10 slices.
- Bake in the oven at 180 for about approx. 15 minutes
Thanks to the wonderful Sarah Battle for this super quick and easy recipe.