Egg Muffins with Clonakilty Veggie Pudding
Serves: 6 • Prep Time: 5 mins • Cook Time: 20 mins
These gorgeous egg muffins are the perfect way to spruce up your breakfast or even a colourful snack for your lunchbox. These muffins are so versatile, make them personal and add whichever ingredients you or your guests like best. Ideally you will need one egg per muffin tray hole. That way you can just calculate how many eggs you will need depending on your portion size or how many people you may be cooking for! This recipe is for a full tray. Eat the rainbow with Clonakilty
12 eggs, scrambled
200g Clonakilty Veggie Pudding, crumbled
100g feta cheese, crumbled
8 Cherry tomatoes, diced
Bell pepper, diced
Chives, finely chopped
Salt & Pepper
Mixed leaf salad
Feel free to use whichever fillings you would like, an addition of some chilli to these would be gorgeous to give them a slight kick.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Sauté the veggie pudding in a pan with some olive oil for 5 minutes, season with salt & pepper.
- Scramble up the eggs in bowl and add the chives, a good pinch of salt and some pepper into the mixture.
- Divide the egg mixture up amongst the muffin tray, filling to just about half way.
- Add in the crumbled veggie pudding, followed by the cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of pesto, mixed leaf salad and avocado.
Recipe thanks to Anna Hevers