Who doesn’t love a good hot dog? Well Clonakilty Blackpudding Sausages make a humble but incredibly moreish ‘hot dawg’. A perfect quick fix for hunger pangs and a welcome addition to any BBQ. You’ll be proud to cook and share Clonakilty ‘hot dawgs’ with your friends on those rare, sunny afternoons!
- 6 Clonakilty Blackpudding Sausages
- Some good quality bread rolls
- Some onions
- Rapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mustard and/or ketchup
- Whatever other condiments you like to put on your ‘hot dawgs’
1. Light a BBQ and get yourself a cool drink, if it's a scorcher of a day.
2. Place your Clonakilty Blackpudding Sausages on the BBQ and cook slowly over a medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Finely slice your onions and cook with a little rapeseed oil, salt and pepper over a medium heat and cook until translucent.
4. Cut open your chosen bread.
5. Fill with a layer of the beautifully caramelised onions, top with a succulent BBQ'd Clonakilty Blackpudding Sausage and cover with as much or as little sauce as you like.