Clonakilty Whitepudding and apple sauce bites
Serves: Makes 12 • Prep Time: • Cook Time: 10 minutes
Why not add a touch of sophistication to your party with the Clonakilty Whitepudding and apple sauce bites. The spices of the pudding mix nicely with the sweetness of the apple sauce and make a mouth-watering and unforgettable party snack. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
280g Clonakilty Whitepudding sliced into 1.5cm thick slices
1/2 medium baguette
Parsley to garnish
- Heat some olive oil in a pan.
- Slice the baguette into thin slices about 1cm thick and add to the pan ensuring each slice soaks up the oil and fry until crisp.
- Place in the oven at a very low temperature, just to keep them warm
- Fry the slices of Whitepudding for about 4 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Place a slice of Whitepudding on each slice of baguette.
- Top it off with a dollop of apple sauce and a leaf of parsley to garnish. Serve warm.