Clonakilty Blackpudding Burger
Serves: 4 • Prep Time: • Cook Time:
The subtle spices of the Clonakilty Blackpudding lend brilliantly to a traditional beef burger. This recipe is perfect if you are expecting guests. Simple and hassle-free, you can offer your guests a choice of toppings to make their own personal Clonakilty Blackpudding Burgers. It’s a must try!
170g Clonakilty Blackpudding
330g Irish minced beef
1 egg yolk
1 small onion
Slices of cheddar Cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Finely dice the onion.
2. Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
3. Divide into 170g portions.
4. Shape firmly to a round burger patty.
5. Place in the fridge covered and allow to chill for at least one hour.
6. Cook evenly on both sides until fully cooked. They can be cooked under a grill or on a pan but are best on a BBQ.
7. Serve your Clonakilty Blackpudding Burger on a warm brioche bun with your favourite toppings and make it your own!